Archive for February, 2009
Read the article posted at videnskab.dk about @aGlance technologies and work
Sunday the 1st of February we had our 2nd workshop at FØLA focusing on design of technologies.
The following subjects were discussed at the workshop:
- How to locate and represent ressources (e.g. stretcher teams, security, patients) in 3D environment and on portable devices. Important to trust connection and no time lag!
- How to use visual communication (pictures sent back and forth between coordinators placed central and local personnel “in the field”). Do we send pictures both ways.
- How to obtain overview in 3D environment and model representations (of bars, local alarm centre, doctor, stretcher teams…). Pictures of all bars.
- How to organize mobile and static video cameras to provide overview
- How to develop technologies (counting activity in pictures) to provide information on crowd control and bottlenecks. Can we get an impression of movement/direction.