The first real-time experiment started out several weeks before the festival and went on in the middle of the woods during the festival “SmukFest 2008″, August 2008.
It was 5 days of debugging, tears and laughter.
All partners explored the technologies and new ideas developed.
The experiment included test of different technologies and relationship between them.
For more information follow links below:
The experiments focused on:
- Integration with several static video cameras
- Integration with several fully, within Topos, remote controllable video cameras
- Integration with several Nokia N95 mobile phones
- Tests of different network infrastructure and specific bearer solutions
- Integration with GIS data, 3D terrains and aerial photography
- Storage services for GPS paths and periodic video still images
- Tests of different people counting techniques (for crowd control)
- Tests and use of visual communication
To see about Experiment 2009